Wednesday, July 15, 2009

General stuff

So a week has gone by since my last post, so I though I would fill you in on the happenings.
Our weekend was very very boring :( We basically sorted out the house the whole weekend, but hey I guess now it looks better!
I've been busy preparing for Connor's birthday party & wow what a mission! Just to get someone who is able to make a motorbike story here in Amanzimtoti is a story on it's own! The preparation is pretty complete now though & we are looking forward to the party.
Connor is just getting so cute, clever and busier by the day. He knows he's having a party & when i ask who's going to come he replies "babba's". It's so funny he thinks all kids are babba's even if they're older than him!
We're still in the process of potty training and i would say so far so good?!? Connor is very confident doing a wee in the loo (even stands on the toilet rim because he want's to stand up) but getting him to tell us when he needs to wee is another story! I guess it will come with time & patience, so for now we just take him to the toilet as often as possible. Of course this potty training started a new fashion trend:





We had Frank's sister visit us over the weekend with Amber (Frank's neice)! Amber is getting so big now and of course Connor absolutely loved her to bits:


I had my hair done this morning & wow I love it. It's getting nice and long now, so hoping the split ends will just stay away. I was going to post a pic of it, but thought it would be way too vain, so I guess you will have to see in the birthday pics I take this weekend ;)

Here's one of my cutie showing just how to eat a chicken drumstick (whilst watching tv of course)


I chatted to mum last night & got her secret scone recipe. So I (yes me) am going to attempt to make them on Friday. For those that don't know, I am a disaster in the kitchen! But I decided last year that I will try and bake something for every birthday that Connor has & this year the decision was made to make scones. Hold fingers that I get it right he he he. Mum & Jakes will be coming out at the end of this year & we can't wait to see them! Connor even chatted with 'gran' on the phone & told her all about his party he's going to have - too precious.

TTC side: Took the clomid from cd 3-7 again this month. Will poaopk from cd13-16 and hoping I will show around cd15 as ovulation again :) Not too sure if I should poaopk from cd12 though as I saw my surge on cd14 last cycle?!?! hmmmm will think about it!

Ok let me get going, will try update more frequently

XX

1 comment:

  1. Ah I didn't even know you had started with the potty training!!! Wow.

    I'm sure the party (and the scones) will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter