Thursday, October 22, 2009


Connor finished his anti biotic on Saturday & seemed fine. UNTIL yesterday! He is none stop coughing & I decided to take him back to his gp. I am getting worried as he's had this cough for about 4 wks now & yesterday he had a bit of fever. Hope the doc gives us some meds that sort him out once & for all.

TTC: Have mega o pains going on, but not a clear + opk yet :)

Will keep you posted on doc results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter