Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday glorious Monday

Thank goodness the end of this provera is here!!  I will be taking my last tablet tonight after dinner and I will be sooooo relieved!  The reason you ask???  Well besides the fact that i have possibly gained 5kg's in the past week (I kid you not) and just cannot stop eating, but also the fact that hopefully i will no longer want to rip someone's head off any more!!  So from tonight I can expect another af within the next 7 days.  I am not feeling too excited for another visit from the aunt herself, but am feeling excited for hopefully a normal cycle again! :)

So the weekend went okish!  Friday we had a braai at the Debbo's which was really nice as our terrorists (ooops i mean our boys) got to play together!  I have a funny feeling that they are going to give us a hard time when they get older!
Saturday was spent tidying up in the morning, and did some shopping!  Frank went to the rugby with Mark, so Justine came over with Mia.  Aah man she's such a cute little cuddly princess!  Oh i must add a huge congrats once again to Mark and Justine, it's so exciting!
Friday we were all exhausted in the morning (due to Frank's late rondevouz sp?) so we had a good nap mid morning, then headed down to the beach once we woke up.  It was good getting some fresh air, but the wind was very cold so we headed home.  We stopped by the bakery on the way home where Frank bought me a "peace offering" chelsea bun, and let me tell you,  it was impossible to stay angry after that! Mmmmm it just melted in the mouth!
As you can see, i managed to change my layout a bit, so let me know what your thoughts are!
I processed the final payment today for the course that i am going on, so it's full steam ahead.  I will probably be staying with Carys on Wed, Thurs and Fri and then Chrizel on Saturday.  (This must still be confirmed though).  Yes my nerves are reaching breaking point already, so i will be going out to get some rescue tomorrow.  Just the thought of leaving my baby is enough to break my heart!!
Oh nearly forgot to mention that Connor got his 6th tooth over the weekend ;) Yay well done big boy!
Well that's all for now.



1 comment:

  1. Hey hun. I'm so proud of you! Congrats on the "new" look!!! Yay for C's new tooth!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter