Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well what a waste of time.........................
I went for the interview where they informed that the working hours are from 7:30 - 5 and that i would have to work every alternate public holiday!  All this to earn.........................................................................................................................

Wait for it, you going to be jealous.....................................................................


R3000 - R4000 per month!!! **shock, horror**  Needless to say, i told them no thanks & left!
Oh well on the positive side, at least I went!
Another bit of bad news today, Frank smashed his car!  I am not too sure how bad it is, but he says it's pretty awful!  Luckily he's fine though!  So now we have to get that sorted out & Frank is wondering if he'll make it with his dad this weekend!

Cals (Carys) I am sorry about your huge disappointment this morning, but hang in there, it will all work out soon! 

It's pretty cold here today and I can feel the winter is just around the corner now!
Good luck to everyone who's voting tomorrow, lets hope it goes smoothly!

TTC news, well no news really!  Today is cd13 for me!  I am not exactly sure when i am going to have the big o day, but hoping it's rather sooner than later!  My last cycle consisted of 49 days, which i have never had before, so one can only guess what this cycle will be like!  Once i actually figure out these cycles of mine again, we will have a better understanding of where and when to go!

And with that, we will chat on Thursday again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter