Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend and Monday updates...........

Well the weekend has come and gone once again and time for an update from me!
Friday afternoon, I had some fun with Connor and managed to capture some moments on camera.  Yes i love taking pics & I sometimes wonder if Connor thinks the camera is part of my face he he
In these pics he's copying his kitten under the plant & just generally being cute:
 


Friday evening my mother and father in law (Isabel and Chris) looked after Connor for us whilst we went to Frank's prize giving!  The prize giving was good and Frank ended up winning two "trophies", one for the biggest Dorado caught and another for the most improved angler!  Well done babe, I am very proud of you.  Here's the pics of the trophies he received:
 

We went to friends afterwards to say howdi and ended getting home just after 1am.
Connor was apparently an angel again (what do you expect with parents like us he he) and gave his grandparents no troubles at all.

Saturday we were all very tired and ended up having a mid morning nap until 1pm.  Then we packed our stuff and headed down to the beach.  Wow it's such an awesome time spent on the beach and so relaxing (except for Connor running hay wire at least).  Then Sunday was spent once again on the beach!
All in all a pretty non productive weekend, but good times spent together.
My Wisdom tooth is still giving me hell though, and I am dreading the fact that i may have to go visit the dentist.  For those of you that don't know me that well, i have a terrible fear of dentists, i would rather shoot my big toe off before visiting one!!!  So will see what the next 24hrs brings before making the appt Lol!
Speaking of appointments, Connor's next surgery has been booked for the 14th May 2009.  He will be having another hypospadias repair done, but this time not as huge a op as the first one luckily!  I am of course dreading it already, but it's something that needs to be done to avoid ridicule in the future!  We are hoping that this will be the last of the surgeries!  So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers on that day!  But i will obviously remind you closer to the time!
 
And with that, that's all for now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter