Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thurs.............day & Bon Voyage

Bon Voyage babe!!!  Hope you have an awesome weekend with your dad.  Frank left today to join his dad at the 'mighty men congress'!  I will miss him, but luckily have a special little dude staying with me to keep me company ;)
I caught up with Candy this morning (she moved to aust with her family) and seems all is going ok!  We miss you guys and wish you could just come back already!!  Also found out a certain friend has a bun in the oven!  Official congrats will be sent out after the doc appt, as requested!  Anyways, i am super happy for them & wish them a happy healthy 9 months ahead!

TTC:  CD15 today.  No sign of o really besides some stained cm!  Hoping this is a good sign as I really feel lost with the cycle monitoring at the moment!!

Ok bye for now XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter