Monday, September 21, 2009

Well.............

The weekend has come and gone and it's Monday again :)

Friday we didn't really do too much other than scoff some kfc (man i love that stuff) and watched some tv!
Saturday I took Connor down to the beach in the morning to watch his dad come in after fishing, and we ended up spending the majority of the day there! Wow it was an awesome day. (will post some pics later). Frank was very brave and took Connor in the sea, damn that water is bladdy cold!!! I of course got burned to a crisp again :( I was so so so stupid, but figured we were only going to the beach for a few hours so didn't put sunscreen on! I of course covered Connor from head to toe in sunblock and smeered Frank too - but didn't think of myself! Oh well, at least my body had it's first taste of 'summer sun' and I made a note to self 'cover in sunblock whenever heading to the beach'!!!

TTC side, I ddin't get a +opk this weekend, but we managed to keep up with our 'homework'! I am hoping that i ovulated even though it doesn't show on an opk. Hold fingers everyone!

Oh whilst i am on the chat of babies, I just wanted to say congrats to Shinel & Tak on the birth of their baby girl, Talulah Faye!!! She is absolutely gorgeous and has my broody hormones on over drive he he he.

Check back later, will post some pics :)

XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter