Friday, May 21, 2010

27 Wks Update



All went very well with our appointment yesterday.

Little dude is weighing in at 940grms :D :D He was very busy and all his measurements were excellent! We saw his little chest cavity moving up and down which shows he is practising breathing for when he's born - too cute man!

They detected a bit of blood in my urine so will be sending it away for analysis. Doc says it could be a bladder infection but because I had the fever the day before he felt I had to go on an anti biotic (yes again :roll: ) to clear up anything until we get the urine results back. Luckily it's not too serious & I am sort of happy to be back on the anti biotic as my chest is starting up again!

Otherwise a great appointment.


And here's my 26wks pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter