Monday, May 3, 2010

Things

Well we are at 25 weeks today & growing very very rapidly! So rapidly that I have decided that only healthy fruit etc is going to pass these lips from today onwards!
Here's some pics taken yesterday:
(Had to take it in mirror as Frank's not here)

And Connor took this well 'interesting' picture from the bottom!!

Connor with his baby in belly :)


Last week I had my sister come and visit with her three boys! Wow what a handful that was, 4 boys to entertain every day, but it was awesome and am already missing them all! Connor had an absolute blast with his cousins & I actually just kept him off school for the week to play with them. Our days were mostly spent on the beach, but also had shopping etc to do!

Here's some of the pics:



TFR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter