Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 Wks and growing......

This week marks the thirtieth week of pregnancy! Wow i have grown big time as you can see in the pics below.
I am feeling relatively good except for the ongoing tiredness! To be honest I am battling a bit to entertain Connor as I feel I just don't have the energy, but try my best none the less.
So this means only 8 more weeks to go! I am excited to meet the new addition, but wonder how I will cope with my two boys once he arrives. I guess it's normal to feel like this and I guess you just make it work - well I sure hope so anyways.
I have a doc appointment next week, so will keep you posted on our progress.



TFL

1 comment:

  1. Well???? Is that baby boy here yet??? :-) HOpe you all are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter