Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things to share..............

Well since my last post, we had a gynae's visit! All seemed good & baby has certainly grown! We tried looking for the sex (which in hind sight i found hilarious trying to find the sex on a 8cm baby) but couldn't see anything yet. The baby measured a week ahead of the dates, but we are sticking to my original dates as well I am just always right he he he. Our next appointment is 10th March, so holding fingers we will see the gender then. Here's the 13 wks scan pics:


Connor has settled into school & actually looks forward to going in the mornings. I still take him in and sit with him during assembly, but then he goes to class with his teacher after giving me a big kiss goodbye. He is so sweet at the moment, don't get me wrong, he has his bad moments, but overall he's too adorable. Some of my favourite things that he says at the moment are Disonaur (for dinosaur) and when i ask him if he needs a wee he says 'no fanks'. I took some pictures of him pretending to fish in moambiq (I told him his dad was fishing in mozambique and of course now he pretends to go there) so as soon as I have downloaded them, i will share them here.

My brother in law (Ryan) offered to fly Connor and I up to Johannesburg to go visit. So we took him up on his offer and will be flying there on the 3rd of March. Connor will be missing 3 days of school, but I guess it's not too bad????? Can't wait to see the family again!

TFR

2 comments:

  1. I'm writing this because you commented over on Xbox's site congratulating him and E for their baby.

    I'm putting this on this post because it's a little bit down the page and I don't want him to see it :)

    A while ago, before Martin's (xbox4nappyrash) wife got pregnant I promised I would post a youtube video of me singing "Yes" by Mcalomont & Butler whilst accompanying myself on the ukulele to celebrate the birth of their child.

    This will not be a pretty sight as I can neither sing, nor really play the ukulele (this isn't false modesty - I really can't).

    However what I thought might make it really cool would be instead of just a straight video I put together a montage of videos shot by readers of his blog and fellow walkers all celebrating - i.e. dancing, sticking thumbs up, cheering, holding up signs, that sort of thing. It would have to be something that would work without sound as I would put my (awful) soundtrack over the top of it.

    It would be great if you could participate. If you send me a short 5-15 second video clip (or at a push a photo, but a video would be much better) along with your name and blog then I'll put it together with other submissions and get something ready for the end of the week. I think it would be a really nice thing to do for martin to show him and E how pleased we are for him. and Martin has been incredibly supportive of me and my various projects in the past.

    However I realise this isn't the sort of thing a lot of people are comfortable with and so would understand completely if you don't want to do it.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this. My email address is dghughes28@yahoo.co.uk

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter