Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Big boy pants

The time has come for my 'baby' to turn into a 'big boy'. We bought some underpants for Connor over the weekend & he was super chuffed he he he.
I put them on him today for the first time and man he is so proud :) and keeps telling me he looks like daddy now!
I will try take a pic a bit later and post it here. Needless to say, we had the first accident within the first 10 mins of him wearing them, but so he must learn right?
Mom on the other hand is not so chuffed :( I can't believe that we are starting the potty training process already. Before I know it, my baby will be in high school and I will be left wondering what happened to the years passed.
Talking about school, there is still no space available for Connor to attend Umdoni creche in the last term, but he is enrolled for 2010. So it looks like Connor will still be at home with us until the end of the year - no complaints from me :) We really want him to go to this creche as it's
A) at the end of our road (literally 4 houses away from us)
B) It has a very good reputation, one of the best in Toti.
So the parent interviews start this month for next year, so I sure hope Frank and I 'pass' he he he. I will start putting a questionaire list together in the mean time - yup you all know how I can be :)

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter