Thursday, April 22, 2010

23 Wks


Well i am excited to say we had our gynae appointment today at 23.4 wks!
It was so awesome as we got to see little dude opening and closing his mouth (drinking amniotic fluid) and even saw a glimpse of his little tongue! So precious!! He is weighing around 670 grams now & seems to have long legs :)

The funniest thing is he is lying in there with his little ankles crossed which is something Connor did and still does when he sleeps. And of course it goes without saying that Frank does the same thing when he's sleeping!!

I have put on a whopping 5kg since my last visit, which came as a bit of a shock (until I remembered all the creme easter eggs i have been eating) but figure there's no good stressing about it now, will have to just gym extra hard once our little bundle arrives.

I am going for my 4d scan on the 3rd of June which I can't wait for & our next gynae appointment is on the 20th May!

Here's some of the latest hippo pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter